Nominations are called for the student nominees to Academic Senate and its subcommittees:-
- Academic Senate ( 1 Masters, 1 PhD, 1 Girl Student)
- Senate Students’ Affairs Committee (SSAC) (4 Members, at least 1 PG and UG)
- Senate Under-Graduate Committee (SUGC) ( 1 UG Y18, 1 UG Y21)
- Senate Post-Graduate Committee (SPGC) (1 PhD, 1 MTech/MS/MSR/MDes, 1 MBA)
- Senate Educational Policies Committee (SEPC) (1 PG and 1 UG)
- Senate Curriculum Development and Monitoring Committee (SCDMC) (1 UG Member)
- Senate Library Committee (SLC) (1 UG Member)
- Senate Scholarships and Prizes Committee (SSPC) (3 Members, at least 1 PG and UG)
Students should fill the following form before 11:59 PM on Monday, 2nd May, 2022:
Please note that you need not be a Senator to apply. Further, the eligibility criteria can be found here.
If you are applying for multiple committees, kindly fill in the form separately for each committee.
The timings, venue and panel for the interviews shall be conveyed to the applicants shortly after the deadline.