Nominations for the Gymkhana Awards, 2014-15
Nominations are invited from the General Body for the Gymkhana Awards for 2014-15. Gymkhana Awards shall be given for the following categories
- Outstanding Freshman Award
- Gymkhana Leadership Award
- Gymkhana Community Service Award
- Cultural Excellence Award
- Science and Technology Excellence Award
- Films and Media Excellence Award
Deadline for submitting completed nomination form is Monday, 16th March, before 6:00 PM.
- For the Outstanding Freshman Award, the candidate must be a 1st year UG or PG student
- The candidate must have a CPI greater than
- 7.5 in case of Outstanding Freshman Award
- 6.5 in case of other Awards
- The candidate must not be on AP/Warning
For other details regarding the awards, please refer to the Appendix – VII of the Constitution of Students' Gymkhana, which can be found here.
- Any student can nominate anybody who is eligible for the award, without taking consent.
- The nominations along with the supporting documents should be submitted in a "SEALED ENVELOPE", addressed to President, Students' Gymkhana, on or before 6:00 PM, 16th March, 2014 (Monday).
- Envelope should be submitted in Staff Room, New SAC. You can slip in your envelope if in case there is no staff present
- Please mention the "name of the award nominated for" clearly in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- Soft copy of nomination forms are NOT allowed, however soft copy of the recommendations (Maximum of TWO) can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 6:00 PM, 16th March, 2015 in the prescribed format. Please mention the subject of the mail as "Award Nominated for_Name of the Student Nominated".