General Elections'15, Students' Gymkhana
Elections of the Girls' Representatives, Students' Senate
As no female student has been elected as Senator in the General Elections, elections must be held for the following Senator posts in the Students' Senate:
- Postgraduate (PG) Girls' Representative
- Undergraduate (UG) Girls' Representative
The electorate for the respective posts will be PG girls and UG girls respectively.
Election Documents and other information:
- Call for Nominations
- Rules and Regulations
- Nominations Forms
- The Chief Election Officer is Mr. Srijan R. Shetty. His contact details are as follows:
Address: B216, Hall of Residence I
Nominations are hereby invited for the following posts in the Students' Gymkhana for the Gymkhana Year 2015-16:
|Name of Post||No. of Post(s)||Electorate|
|UG Girls' Representative, Students' Senate||1||All female registered students of undergraduate batches.|
|PG Girls' Representative, Students' Senate||1||All female registered students of postgraduate batches.|
- Nominations forms can be obtained from this link.
- Election fees and Security Deposit for the post Girls' Representatives is Rs. 100/- and Rs. 200/- respectively.
- All candidates will have to proposed by one registered student and seconded by two registered students on the nomination form by members of the respective electorate.
- Candidates must bring a no outstanding backlogs certificate and official grade sheet issued by the DOAA office, photocopies of their own I-cards and I-cards of the students who have proposed and seconded him/her along with their original I-cards for the purpose of verification, duly signed.
- Candidates shall be accompanied by the students who have proposed and seconded him/her for the purpose of verification at the time of filing nominations.