Terms And Conditions for Participants
- There are no restrictions on team size; even an individual can participate.
- Teams who have their company/startup registered before the period of last one year are not eligible to participate in iDeas '09.
- Contestants are free to participate in other business plan competitions as well.
- A contestant can submit more than one business plan. He/she, however, will have to register separately for each plan that he/she or his/her team submits.
- Contestants not in consent with an institute or a university must be the intellectual owners of the concept and the startup planned must have the consent of all its owners for the exploitation of the concept.
- The name once given to an entry will not be changed.
- iDeas '09 judges and mentors are professors, entrepreneurs, industrialists, venture capitalists, lawyers and technical experts from all over the country.
- The judges, mentors and organizers will take utmost care in handling the entries and guarantee utmost confidentiality. (The judges sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement.)
- Every contestant must agree with the rules of the contest and must agree to accept the declaration of confidentiality.
- Contestants must agree to accept that their registration forms and other entries will not be returned to them and personal data will be available for statistical purposes.
- Entries would remain the property of the legal owner.
- All conflicts will be subject to jurisdiction of Kanpur Courts only.
The Result of Phase 2 of iDeas has been declared.